To develop and improve knowledge, skills and competences for data collection and data flow in line with the 3 type of indicators (inputs, outputs and outcomes of different type of social services-quantitative and qualitative indicators, indicators for measuring the outcomes and impact of the services and control indicators). Specific learning objectives:
- types of indicators (content, logical model, development of table of expected results that need to be achieved through provision of services) and their importance during the provision of quality social services:
- Indicators to measure the inputs, outputs and outcomes customized for each type of social services.
- Indicators for measuring the outcomes and impact
- Indicators based on the quality standards for social services
- to gain knowledge, skills and competences about different types of reporting’s and the need of use of standardized reporting formats.
- about the data flow process among different M&E levels