On December 15, 2022, the “Reforms for Change” symposium was held, as a final event of the...
Our LIVE Trainings are “synchronous” online trainings offered to social professionals who want to build their skills and competences, working in social services in Republic of North Macedonia. They will be delivered in the ZOOM platform and participants will be invited to enroll to the trainings.
In order to QUALIFY to our LIVE Trainings, you need to:
- Complete the project Training Needs Assessment Questionnaire in the link: https://bit.ly/3pzLoZd
- Have a personal ZOOM account in order to prove participation
- Have a stable internet connection, where you can participate to the online training uninterrupted
- Participants need to come prepared to the trainings
- Training materials will be send at least a week prior to the Trainings
The trainings will be delivered by renowned European and National Experts.
More information and guidelines on Trainings time of Delivery, Content and expectations for Active Participation will be given before each Training Area is announced and participants will be invited by email to enroll.
All LIVE Trainings upon completion will provide you with a Certificate of Attendance
To contact with the Project TNA Expert: firstname.lastname@example.org