Vacancy Announcement: Assistant to the Team Leader / Project Office Manager
The project “Support to the modernization and deinstitutionalization of social services”, EU funded project in the Republic of North Macedonia, is announcing position Assistant to the Team Leader (ATL) / Project Office Manager (POM).
The aim of the Project is to support long-term and sustainable inclusion of persons with disabilities as equal and active citizens of their communities and the society at large. The project supports the establishment and improved availability of community-based social services across the country, reducing the number of children and adults with disabilities who live in long-term residential institutions for social care, as well as supporting the transition of persons with disabilities living in institutions into community-based living.
- Support in the administrative management and day-to-day implementation of the EU-funded project “Support to the modernization and deinstitutionalization of social services”, implemented by Eptisa in the project office in Skopje at the Ministry of Labour and Social Policy;
- Assistance to the Team Leader in performing project activities related to: Development of documents, reports and procedures for regulating the delivery of effective social services; Participation in finalisation of thematic written outputs and project administrative reports (interim and final); Conducting customized trainings for existing and potential social service providers, as well as trainings for strengthening the capacities of the relevant policy makers in the MLSP and other state and non-state project stakeholders and beneficiaries; Maintaining regular communication with project stakeholders: MLSP (cabinet of the Minister, the Social Protection Department, DI coordination unit, IPA Unit), Centres for Social Work, Institute for Social Activities, municipalities receiving technical assistance, ZELS, etc;
- Support to the experts present in the field in the implementation of activities to raise awareness at national and local level about the benefits of social services for people with disabilities;
- Daily communication with key project stakeholders (written and verbal);
- Keeping minutes of relevant meetings;
- Administrative activities related to the work of project experts: keeping records of timesheets, monthly reports and monthly work plans;
- Assistance to the project director in the implementation of activities that will be financed from the budget for incidental expenditures;
- Assisting the project director in the implementation of activities that will be financed from the budget for internal direct costs;
- Other related tasks and responsibilities in accordance with ATLs/POMs qualifications, which are not given in the job description above, but supporting the project implementation, as requested by the Team Leader and/or Project Director.
The ATL/POM will normally carry out his/her job duties at the project office at the MLSP. However, if the project’s needs or tasks so require, the ATL/POM will carry out his/her tasks in other locations as instructed by the Team Leader and/or the Project Director.
- University degree in the field of social work/social protection or psychology or sociology or other related fields. Completed postgraduate studies in the related fields will be considered a strong asset;
- Excellent level of fluency in English and Macedonian language (both verbal and written);
- At least 5 years of professional working experience, out of which at least 3 in implementation of projects funded by international donors;
- Knowledge of MS office + Outlook (specially, Word, Excel, PPT, PDF);
- Practical experience with the Zoom platform and organisation of online meetings, including setting up translation and breakout rooms;
- Proven capacity to organise events / trainings / capacity building sessions
- Fast learner with “multitasking” capacities
- High commitment to project cycle needs and good team player
Please submit your CV only if major criteria are fulfilled to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
E-mail subject: Name and position you are applying for
Deadline for submission of applications is 4th March 2022